NAPPS Leadership: Man Canvasses for Vote as Popular Association Goes into Election.
The Proprietor of De – Royal Ambassador group of Schools in Nasarawa State, Pastor Harrison Eze has taken up the challenge of running for a North Central Zonal Position of National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools, NAPPS, Nigeria.
TEC News gathered that Pastor Harrison who is canvassing for votes from his fellow Proprietors to become the next Zonal Welfare II is the outgoing Nasarawa State Treasurer after serving for four years and now has decided to contest for the new Zonal Position.
In an Interview with TEC News Sunday afternoon, Harrison informed our correspondent of his interest to run for the vacant seat of Welfare 11 which he promised to ensure Availability, Capacity and Integrity if elected into Office.
“I want to contest for the post of Welfare II in our great Association in North Central Zone to contribute my quarters to the growth and greatness of the Association as I work with others for the Restoration of the Association and the progress of education and the nation at large. I am sure that I shall be available and maximize my capacity in supporting the team and would serve with integrity”.
When asked why chosen to be a Zonal Welfare II to the Association instead of other posts, Harrison said that was the post he can contest and he also wants to reintroduce a new welfare service that everyone would experience if his team cooperate with him.
“I have studied with keen interest over the years and while I appreciate the past leaders and welfare officers, I believe there is more to be improved on which I am going in to ensure. All North Central NAPPS members shall be glad with this upcoming team as I have seen some other people with intentions to come on board. With them, this team would do well and I am ready to be a part”.
Earlier in his communication with TEC News, he gave a light manifesto for the voters to note.
In his communication with TEC News, Pst Harrison Eze said:
” Dear Esteemed members, Nurturing for National Development, Vote Pastor Harrison Eze for North Central Welfare 2 under the RESTORATION 2024 project.
I am Pst Harrison Eze, the privileged Director, De-Royal grace ambassador Group of schools Akwanga Nasarawa state.
After due consultation with my leaders and stakeholders, I feel honoured to seek for vote and serve as welfare 2 North Central Napps in our amiable Association and wants to say I am more qualified for this post sought ;
Experience: Apart from being a member of this Association for decades now, I
1. Served as Assistant Chapter Chairman for 8years under Apostle Da- Silva Johnson who gave me enough experience in NAPPS and whose leadership till date projected NAPPS Akwanga and Nasarawa State positively.
2. I Served as Assistant State Secretary for 4yrs under the then Nasarawa State chairperson of Mrs Charity Manzuche and I learnt more on state level.
3. I equally have been serving as a State Treasurer in the last 4 yrs under the amiable chairmanship of Hon Boniface Inormbe, the Nasarawa State Chairman.
4. I attended virtually all the National Conferences, Zonal Summits and State events at all levels.
5. I have gathered immense experience from all the levels and will add to my past leaders contributions.
6. As a Pastor, I believe that Welfare is a necessity to every sector and of life and would be treated as such even in NAPPS.
7. I have Commitment for Education and I am committed by privilege to build great destinies.
8. I have Schools in 3 different locations in Nasarawa State and with great staff strength for close to two decades.
9. I have been participating in Napps National exams.
10. I am an up-to-date financial member at all levels.
11. I have served in different committees.
Some qualities that would help me performed also as a ‘WELFARE 2’ responsibilities if voted include:
i. My readiness to work and abide by the directives of my leaders in addition to ideas I can supply for common goals.
ii. Multi Language skill of the complete major languages in Nigeria which are Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, and English would be an advantage to my roles.
iii. I shall respond to every assignment cordially.
iv. I shall not just be available but shall be prompt to assignments, with dedication and commitment.
I therefore seek your vote and support in the forthcoming Zonal Election of Restoration 2024
Vote for unwavering service to NAPPS with Availability, Capacity and Integrity.
Thanks for your consideration.
Pastor Harrison Eze
Director, De Royal grace group of Schools, Nasarawa state”.
National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools, NAPPS is an umbrella body of Private School Proprietors in Nigeria under the leadership of the Chairman, Board of Trustee, BOT, Dr Said Mijinyawa after the alleged expiration of the former National President as reported, Chief Yomi Otubela and as the educational body prepares for her National Election.